Monday, November 24, 2008

New Ritual



So, now I have a new ritual -- checking on my blog :).  I am grateful for all the support I have received from my family and friends. Its been great to find brand new 'art friends.'   What a powerful incentive this is to get on with creating new paintings. There is an urgency now to get paint on the paper.  I am still pondering, planning, figuring and checking my ideas and compositions for my next project. I also know that once I start the process, things have a way of taking new twists and turns !  Peppers from our garden, a glass bowl and lots of photographs ended up as  Red Pepper and Glass Bowl  done in color pencils. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red seems to be your favourite colour!well blue too!!
Heve you tried pastels or oil crayons?
nice painting.would like you to add size of painting too

Meera Rao said...

Thank you for your suggestion - I will add the size -- right now still trying to get the hang of posting :) 'the Red peppers and glass bowl' is 10 1/2 " x 14 1/2 " ; 16"x20" framed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...