Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Interlude

Interlude Mixed media on photograph 5x7 by Meera Rao

Playing with mixed media presents plenty of dramatic entertainment! Here I used Pebeo black ceramic, alcohol inks, and white gel pen to transform the photograph. As always some paintings come with an obvious title.  Even though I did not work on the photograph in this orientation I liked it this way when I was through with it.  Who knows, another day I might find it speaking to me in a different way altogether :)  

WIP and the Photograph before altering. 

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Meera, how interesting! I would never think of altering a photograph like that. How wonderful that you love to experiment like that. Very nice.
Enjoy your day.

padmaja said...

This is really innovative Meera, your experiment is a success! Look forward to more in this direction!

Meera Rao said...

Thank you, @Carol Blackburn :) It surely has been fun !

Meera Rao said...

@Padmaja, Thank you ! It is too much fun to stop anyway -- I hope to experiment more !

Anuj Kumar Prajapati said...

This is truly inventive Meera, your trial is a triumph! Anticipate more toward this path! Earn Money with JivoChat Affiliate Program

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...