Tuesday, December 7, 2021

13 years and 620 posts !



 Vanilla cafe. Pen and Ink by Meera Rao 

November was a busy month and I did not get around to posting on my blog. I missed the blog anniversary - 13 years and 620 posts :) A big ‘Thank You’ to all who have visited, followed, read and or left comments. I have met many talented and generous artists who broadened my horizons inspiring me to do better.  I am really grateful for all the support I have received ! 

Having this blog has been a wonderful incentive to keep sketching and painting which in turn has helped me grow as an artist. Over the years I have become more comfortable sketching in public, experimenting and not minding imperfections in my work but seeing them as valuable guides to develop further.  Vanilla cafe  was sketched on location - we visited this cafe every morning for 5 days during our stay in London in late October.  This is a nice little memory of great soy lattes and vegan croissants during our stay :) 

1 comment:

ashok said...

Wow! 13 years is a long time...keep them coming Meera...Happy to have connected with u through the blog world. Looking forward to more creativity on your blog! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...