Tuesday, August 3, 2021

An Art Show

Showing My Art : Poquoson Public Library  August 1-31, 2021 

Showing My Art : Poquoson Public Library  August 1-31, 2021

Showing My Art : Poquoson Public Library  August 1-31, 2021

I found I could say with color and shapes 
That I couldn’t say any other way -
Things I had no words for.
~ Georgia O’Keeffe ~

Seventeen of my paintings from this past year are on the Poquoson Public Library art wall for the month of August :) I am grateful to be able to see them exhibited all together. I hope some of you from this neck of the woods will stop by sometime this month and check our my paintings :)  As always I will donate half the sale price of any painting sold to a charity. 
 

3 comments:

ashok said...

Awesome Meera...glad to know u donate half to charity..kudos

Meera Rao said...

Thank you!! Yes - something I do often:)

carton manufacturers in delhi said...

Wonderful work. Just wished drop a remark and say I am new to your diary and revere what I'm perusing. A debt of gratitude is in order for the offer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...