Thursday, March 11, 2021

#Oneweek100peple2021 day4

#oneweek100people2021 #62-65

I see the watermen working hard hauling their catch by the dock, taking care of the nets etc... whenever I go down there with my fellow volunteers for our monthly water quality check.  This time I asked permission to take photos.  I could not take the time to sit and sketch as we had to move on to the next site of the morning. I am happy with these sketches - hoping I will one day soon paint them in watercolor.


#oneweek100people2021 #66-73

Back at the park on a beautiful sunny day in March and there were many like me enjoying the day.  I don’t know if I like sketching masks on faces - but glad that almost everyone was wearing one. 

#oneweek100people2021 #74-80

More sketches from my walk and the playground.  There was a kid with a pogo stick trying again and again to get on it. I was glad she was persistent :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...