Wednesday, June 4, 2014

More or Less

Window Reflections 2  watercolor on Yupo by Meera Rao 

Last month I was deciding on which paintings to select for my library show.  When I saw Window Reflections I felt it needed some more reflections and enjoyed added more shapes and deepened some shadows!  Below is the 'before'.  I am hoping my new touches were worth it ! It is always fun to experiment and try out 'what if I...' and its so much easier on Yupo to keep fiddling :) 

Window Reflections  watercolor on Yupo by Meera Rao 

4 comments:

padmaja said...

I can see what is there on the outside! Beautiful intrepretation Meera!

Carol Blackburn said...

The "more" definitely makes it better. Wonderful!

Meera Rao said...

Thank you Padmaja:) I it was fun to do !

Meera Rao said...

Carol, thanks! It is so easy to get carried away with details and it took me a while to 'see' that the I needed to improvise rather than be true to how the scene looked!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...