Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Sketching the Pandemic Year 2020 : Week 27

Sketching the Pandemic Year 2020 Week 27 June 28-July 4

I was out with the Water Quality Testing team - of course,  masked, social distancing.  I missed the car pooling from site to site, exchanging news and laughs as now we drove separately in our own vehicles. We went down from testing seven sites to just four to accommodate quarantine regulations. But being out in the nature, by waterside was just the thing I needed during sheltering at home. When I saw this boat, I knew what I wanted to sketch for the week. It is serendipity when it paired so well with the photo in the Smithsonian Engagement Calendar 2020. Sonya Pencheva’s ‘Human-tower builders(castellers)’  was taken on the National Mall in 2018. 

Anchored by Meera Rao 

 

1 comment:

ashok said...

beautifully sketched

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...