Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sketching the Pandemic Year 2020 Week 20

Sketching the Pandemic Year 2020 Week 20 May 10-16 


In Lynette Yiadom-Boakye’s Womanology 12 - the photograph for May 10-16 in the Smithsonian Engagement Calendar 2020, a woman is looking through a binoculars. During the sheltering at home days, I have spent countless hours everyday watching birds in the backyard with my Binoculars. Many different kinds of birds visit our backyard throughout the year, species varying with the season.  But then I also use my Binoculars to check on the blueberry bushes from my kitchen window especially when I happen upon few cardinals or other birds lingering near the patch. The birds don’t leave us many berries but I love watching them feast on fruits! There were even a few parasol mushrooms near the bushes that I was able to see clearly with my trusty binoculars.  



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...