Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Virginia Watercolor Society 41st Annual Show

Tropical Heart  watercolor by Meera Rao

Today is the 12th Anniversary of my blog !  554 posts and over 4.2K  comments :) This has been a wonderful place to show my art and I am grateful for all the support I have received over the years. 

I am also happy to share that my painting Tropical Heart is selected by Juror Fred Graff AWS-DR, NWS, TWSA-MS, an internationally-recognized watercolorist in his own right to be part of the 2020 Virginia Watercolor Society 41st Annual show. Thank you, Mr. Graff for choosing my painting as one of about 80 pieces for the show. The Virginia Museum of History and Culture in Richmond is hosting the show this year till Dec 31 2020 .  Please visit their web site to secure timed tickets to the museum and show - courtesy of these covid days!!!  I am looking forward to visit and see the show soon  :) 

4 comments:

ashok said...

Wow..this is one of your best works

Sadami said...

Meera, Congrats on the 12th Anniversary of your blog and the achievement in watercolour. You're so sweet, caring and thoughtful to explore what identity is in/by watercolour painting. Lovely. I admire your enthusiasm and efforts. Keep up a wonderful work and the blog. Best wishes, Sadami

Meera Rao said...

Thank you Ashok 🙏🏼

Meera Rao said...

Sadami, thank you very much for your thoughtful comments and cheering ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...