Monday, July 8, 2019

VMN Nature Journal : Mateson Trail

Matteson Trail Nature Walk  color pencils by Meera Rao 

Matteson Trail Nature Walk  color pencils by Meera Rao 

These sketches are from my VMN Nature Journal.  Most days I walk for my exercise especially if it is a beautiful day.  On this particular day right at the start of the trail I stepped on  sweet gum pods that were littered all over, slipped and fell. I still walked about a mile and back and that was not a wise thing to do considering my weak many times sprained ankles. Back at home, nursing the ankles, keeping them elevated, I kept busy sketching the few things I had collected and photographed. 

2 comments:

Sadami said...

Dear sweet Meera, Your drawings on nature are lovely. I feel your love towards such beautiful creatures. Keep up drawings. You should come to Australia and draw around interesting and different plants, trees and creatures! Thank you very much for support. Best wishes, Sadami

Meera Rao said...

Thank you Sadami ! /Yes, a trip to Australia and Newzealand is in my bucket list :) Hope to meet you when i come visit !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...