Tuesday, April 3, 2018

To Color Or Not To Color

Trying background colors for sketches by MeeraRao 

'Sketching is a continuous source of learning 
rather than a string of performances'
~Paul Laseau~

I wanted to jazz-up the sketches I did a few days ago and decided to just color-in the background with a single color to give it a more finished look.  Below are 'before' sketches.  I still am not sure what to think of this experiment ! 




'Before'  sketches 

'Drawing is putting a line around an idea.'
~Henri Matisse~




6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Nice idea, Meera. Have a great weekend!

ashok said...

Color!

Meera Rao said...

Thank you Carol :)

Meera Rao said...

Ashok, Thanks :)

padmaja said...

I love this idea Meera, the sketches pop out nicely!

Meera Rao said...

Padmaja, Thanks! I beginning to get fond of it too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...